Chinese Language Certificate

 

A New Language, A New Perspective 🇨🇳






I’m pleased to share that I have successfully completed a 5-week Chinese Language Summer Certificate Course at the National University of Modern Languages (NUML).

This short but meaningful learning experience introduced me to the basics and essentials of the Chinese language, including everyday vocabulary, pronunciation, basic sentence structures, greetings, numbers, and useful expressions.

Learning Chinese was more than just memorizing words. It was an opportunity to explore a new language and gain a deeper appreciation for Chinese culture and communication.


Check Certificate


What I Learned

During the five-week course, I developed a foundation in:

  • Basic Chinese vocabulary and phrases

  • Pronunciation and tones

  • Everyday conversations

  • Numbers, greetings, and introductions

  • Basic sentence formation

  • Essential communication skills

  • Cultural understanding and language etiquette

The course also reminded me that learning a new language requires consistency, patience, and practice. Even a few weeks of focused learning can build a strong foundation for further development.

I’m grateful to NUML for providing this learning opportunity and to the instructors for their guidance and support throughout the course.

This certificate marks the beginning of my Chinese language learning journey, and I look forward to building on this foundation in the future.

新学期,新目标 — New learning, new goals. 🇨🇳


#ChineseLanguage #NUML #LanguageLearning #ProfessionalDevelopment #LifelongLearning #LearningJourney #MandarinChinese

Post a Comment

0 Comments